2. Lay out one sheet of puff pastry and spread the center area with honey or preserves
3. Lay wheel of brie on top and wrap up. Flip over on parchment-lined sheet tray so the sealed pieces are on the bottom. I trimmed the edges a bit so there wasn't a lot of bulk when I folded it all together.
4. Use the scraps or the other sheet of pastry to cut out some fancy designs - I used a little heart-shaped cookie cutter but you can do anything you want or leave it plain, it will taste fab either way.
5. Brush the whole things with egg wash (1 egg and 2 tbsp of cream or water, don't worry, both will work just fine, use whatever you have on hand)
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest 15 min before serving so that the brie doesn't burn you or your guests à la liquid hot magma.
7. Enjoy with Accoutrments of your liking - I used strawberries, grapes, apple slices, and homeamde brioche toasts but crackers will do just fine too.