Sunday, November 17, 2013
2013 Holiday Gift Guide
OK. We've talked about what to get your favorite host/hostess and now it's time for the main event.
Here is your official 2013 Holiday Gift Guide:
- these come in several fabulous colors
Picnic Bike Basket
- pair with a chic picnic blanket from
Tea for one Brewing Set
- pair with some beautiful Loose Leaf Tea
White Rabbit Cookie Jar
- Pair with your favorite Cookie Recipe
Elk Horn Serveware
- Love these pieces with just a touch of whimsy!
Bodum Eileen French Press
- Pair with a bag of Coffee
eni's Splendid Holiday Pint Collection
- To. Die. For.
Kid's Butcher Apron Set
- Perfect for the little munchkin(s) in your life
#9 Mast Brother Chocolate: A Family Cookbook
- The foreward is by T. Keller. Enough Said.
Gold Pig Bookends, Set of 2
- Ideal for sandwiching cookbooks.
Haricot Vert Necklace
- I mean. so obsessed.
Red Heart Apron -
Love Love Love.
Antico Frantoio Muraglia "Intenso" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prettiest Olive Oil. Ever.
Starbucks + Alice + Olivia Ceramic Mug
- Such a fun limited edition collaboration!
Oh Kale Yeah Tote
- Why not wrap your gift in a super rad reusable tote?
Stanley Heritage Cooler & Vacuum Thermo
s - Perfect for Picnicking.
Heath Classic Holiday Container Set
- So chic & versatile
Hedley & Bennett "Navy Seal" Apron
- Ellen and her team make the BEST aprons!
Bob Kramer 8" Carbon Steel Chef's Knife
- One of the finest and sharpest edges you can buy
Aureux Carving Knife & Fork
- 24K Gold Plated Stainless Steel
Coral Flamingo Dinner Napkins by Thomas Paul
- Festive and fabulous.
The Art of Simple Food II
- Alice Waters nails it again, a must-have.
Cowgirl Creamery Cooks
- The 1st Cookbook from the gals of CC!
Gilded Snowfall Coasters
- Just the right amount of glitz and sparkle
Piece-Of-Cake Cake Stands
- Obsessed with these!!
Stay tuned for my post on Stocking Stuffers coming up next week!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
mast brothers chocolate
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)